Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Tires

Back to Springfield Motorsports for more to do with tires.

Last week, as posted, Al's PC800 needed a new valve stem due to his front tire not wanting to hold air, thereby not allowing him to continue our ride in Connecticut. He took his tire and rim to Springfield Motorsports and they had him repaired within hours.

This week my CB250 needed tires both front and back. Having ordered new tires, the week before, I called to see if they were in. They were. Cool. So I rode to Springfield Motorsports to have them installed. Much to my surprise, not only were they able to take my bike in on the same day, they were able to have my bike back to me the same day. I asked if I could pick it up the next day and it was no problem. The price for service was very fair and Dave (the service technician) was really helpful and easy to work with.

We at ADV TV don't make a habit of suggesting one motorcycle shop over another. That being said, if you need some work done to your bike consider Springfield Motorsports. Our experiences this season have been positive allowing us more time on the road and less time in the garage.

For more info please visit http://springfieldmotorsports.net 
 
- Brian





No comments:

Post a Comment